Ceiling Making Planning
The ceiling is an item of interior material that functions as a barrier between the roof and the room below. Ceilings can be made of various materials, namely plywood, gypsum board, calcium board (calcium cilicate board), fiber cement board or other materials.
In building a house, there is an item in the interior of a building that adds beauty, comfort and can protect a room in the house, namely the ceiling of the house or the ceiling.
Services for making and installing house ceilings are now widely available on the market. We just have to choose a design that suits our individual tastes. If we don’t really understand interior design, you can use the services of an interior architect in our respective cities.
In choosing the ceiling of the house, don’t forget to adjust the financial capabilities we have. The price of the ceiling is also very influential on the materials used. The ceiling is very useful in the house, as Kitasipil will explain below, namely regarding the function of the house ceiling and ceiling planning tips.
The functions of the ceiling (ceiling) include:
- To distinguish the type of room in the house can use different ceiling forms
- Hold small dirt and seepage rainwater that falls in the roof gap
- As an interior decoration to beautify the room of the house
- Withstand the spread of heat from the roof or reduce the heat in the room
- Place of installation and lights and power cables above it
And to make a home ceiling requires good planning as will be discussed in the tips below.
Tips for planning a good ceiling (ceiling) include:
- In a private house, the ceiling height should be 3-4 m from the floor surface so as not to interfere with air circulation in the house
- Adjust the shape of the ceiling to the model of the house, if the house is a minimalist style, the ceiling should also be in a minimalist style
- Distinguish ceiling shapes for different rooms
- The ceiling height of the house should not be too high because it will reduce the beauty of the room, even though the air circulation is better, except in certain rooms where the floor distance from the roof is high enough.
- Make a 3-dimensional image first so that we will see the final result we want.
- Make the hanging distance for the ceiling frame construction to be 50cm to 100cm of the load so that it is strong to withstand the loads that are received both dead loads, live loads, wind loads, earthquake loads.
- Choose the best quality PVC material or any other brand of ceiling material according to your taste.
The discussion of the tips above is just information, for better ceiling planning, you can ask for help from home ceiling services and home interior designers and experts who can calculate experienced building structures, if you measure costs or see the strength of the ceiling in loads combination load.
This is the buildingdesignhouse.com discussion regarding the ceiling design of the house. May be useful ,,,